THE CLOTHES APPEAL
We need donations of immaculate items listed beloW
If donating these items, please also make a contribution towards the shipping costs.
- CLOTHES - ALL SEASONS (no shorts or short skirts), new and used – adult, child & baby
- COATS & SNOWEAR, new and used – adult, child & baby
- NEW UNDERWEAR only (no used), with tags or in packaging
- SHOES (polished) All seasons in immaculate condition
- BOOTS & WELLY BOOTS, clean, adult/child
- BLANKETS, sleeping bags, sheets & towels in immaculate condition
- DUVETS only if like new with no marks or stains
- WHEELCHAIRS, zimmer frames and crutches (paired)
- MOSES baskets and baby bedding
- DISPOSABLE nappies, sanitary towels & incontinence pads
- CARE PACKS for mothers & babies - Click here for more information
PLEASE WASH clothes and blankets, and clean and polish shoes before donating. Everything must be in excellent condition: working zips, buttons intact, stain free, no holes.
23.5 million people in Iraq and Syria are in need of humanitarian help
Please contribute £5 per shopping bag or £10 per bin liner towards the costs of transporting your donations to the Middle East. It costs around £7,000 to send each lorry to Iraq. The containers to Syria cost less but we have more costs once they arrive in Syria so the costs are similarYou can donate through our giving page.
Last winter, babies, children and vulnerable adults died in camps in the Middle East because there wasn’t enough aid to keep them warm. Around 30,000 people are injured every month in the conflict in Syria while around 2/3 hospitals have closed or are functioning at a reduced capacity. We are also sending medical aid - read more here.
Donate your own personal items AT LOCATIONS BELOW
POSTAL ADDRESS for parcels only from the UK
Samara’s Aid Appeal, 161 marine Parade, Brighton. BN2 1EJ
WE WILL SOON BE STARTING A NEW APPEAL. PLEASE CHECK BACK IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS.
We need more collectors. if you can't see anywhere to donate in your area, please request an information pack here.